LG Nexus 5 full specification advantage and disadvantage
World’s largest technology and Telecom Company Google and Smartphone Maker LG launched “LG Nexus 5”.
Nexus 5 is called best phone of the year.
Technical Features of LG Nexus 5
- 2.3 GHz quad core processor,
- 4.4 Kitkat Android OS(operating System),
- 8 MP (front) camera with LED flash and 1.3 MP (rear) camera for video calling.
- Support 2G, 3G, 4G LTE networks with Wi-Fi support.
- 5 inch large Full HD+ capacitive touch screen.
- 2 GB RAM and 16/ 32 GB internal memory,
Battery:- LG Nexus 5 having Li-ion battery with
70 hr (stand by) and 17 hr(run time).
Diamentation and weight:- LG Nexus 5 having 137.5*69.2*8.6 mm with 130 g weight.
Price Tag:- LG Nexus 5 available at Rs only.
Except above Feature list LG Nexus 5 having some Advantage and Disadvantage also,
Advantage of LG Nexus 5:-
- Latest Android Kitkat 4.4 makes LG Nexus 5 special and different.
- LG Nexus 5 upgradable 4.4.2 Kitkat.
- Because of 2GB RAM, it works smoothly.
- Support Multi-touch up-to 10 fingers.
- Different type of sensors are available.
Disadvantage of LG Nexus 5:-
- No External memory card support.
- Some Screen shattering complaints with LG Nexus 5.
To know Nexus 5 from close.
look this video