Samsung Galaxy Grand 2
World’s most leading Smartphone and Tablet company Samsung launch latest Smartphone in Galaxy Series “Samsung Galaxy Grand 2”.
Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 comes with 5.25 inch capacitive touch screen and quad core 1.2 GHz processor to give tight comptitition Apple 4s and Gionee Elife E6.
Let us discuss Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 Specification with Advantages and disadvantages.
Technical specification of Samsung Galaxy Grand 2J-
- 1.2 GHz quad core processor;
- Android 4.3 jelly-bean OS;
- Dual SIM;
- 5.25 inch capacitive touch screen with multi-touch support;
- 8 MP(front) camera with LED flash and 1.9 MP(rear) camera;
- 1.5 GB RAM and 8 GB internal memory;
Battery:- Galaxy Grand2 having 2600 mAh capacity
With 17 hr battery back-up.
Advantages of Galaxy Grand2:-
- Large touch screen;
- Micro SD card Support;
- Quad core processor;
- screen has a 16:9 HD ratio;
- Sensors on the list include: Proximity, Accelerometer, Compass, Light, Hall Sensor;
Disadvantages of Galaxy grand2:-
- Internal memory low;
- Low RAM;
Price:- Galaxy Grand2 will be available at Rs 23,990.
Let us Feel Galaxy Grand2 more closely:-